Water at the Roots to Keep Plants Healthier
- Waters the root zone, not the weeds!
- Leaves stay dry, reducing blight
- Works in any soil type, releasing water over 1-1/2 to 4 hours
- Two colors: green blends into your garden; red are more easily
- Each spike holds a standard 1- or 2-liter plastic soda bottle, not
Turn your empty soda bottles into a super-easy, inexpensive
irrigation system. Our patented Princegardening watering devices
fit 1-liter bottles for light watering or 2-liter bottles to deeply
water thirsty plants. Princegardening devices save time over
conventional watering, and because they target each plant's root
zone, you won't waste water on neighboring weeds. Leaves stay dry,
which helps reduce blight and other diseases.
- Powder-coated tubular steel, 3/4" thick foam pad
- 24" W x 9-1/2" D x 19-1/2" H with a 8-1/2" D cushion
- Holds 250 lbs.
- Weighs 9 lbs.
- Folds flat for storage
- Gardener's Supply Exclusive